Happy New Year!

So I'm a few days late. Sue me.

I know in the past I've written about how I'm cynical about New Years, and all that hoopla over new beginnings.

That being said, this New Years, I'm having great hopes for new beginnings and fresh starts.

I have several resolutions this year, both crafting and not, even though I normally think that New Years resolutions are full of crock. Normally, I think that if you want to make a change, then today's the day to start. Waiting for the calander to change is just silly.

But, without going into too much detail, 2012 kinda sucked. Maybe it didn't suck major balls, but it did suck pretty bad. So now that the calendar changed, maybe I can find the motivation to make everything else change too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting On

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around