Unnerving

This has nothing to do with knitting, or quilting, or reading, just life.

I am going to be the topic (or at least one of the topics) at the next board meeting at work. It's quite a weird feeling, knowing this.

The end result of the board meeting's discussion, I am either going full time (for the summer), or getting an assistant (for the summer).

Odds are, I'm getting an assistant. (I hope I get an assistant- although I have some control issues and want to be able to the job by myself- going full time will ultimately mess with my retirement accounts. Going full time permanently would be one thing, but it's quite another to disrupt my retirement account just for a summer.)

Getting an assistant is an other weird feeling, because I only work 25 hours a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting On

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around