September

It's September 10th. There are now 105 days until Christmas.

Holy crap, only 105?

Sure, 105 days seems forever away- after all, it's triple digits.

But for a crafter, 105 days is nothing, It's under four months, and most crafters, even the "selfish" ones, feel the urge to make something for everyone for Christmas.

Normally, I quelch the urge. My handmades go unappreciated, and unused. And I make things to be used. And appreciated.

This year is different- I'm broke seven ways to Sunday- I can make my expense, but that's about it. So I'm crafting if I can. I still got a chuckle and an appreciation for this article though:

The Ugly Truth. 

Because even to the broke among us;  some people deserve coffee cups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Right Yarn

Casting On

Monkeying Around