Sneak Peak (also known as, Orange and Blue)

Orange and blue are not colors I would have instinctively put together. In fact, the (perceived) contrast) was why I bought the fabric- I planned on doing a specific quilt, and I thought the contrast would have looked REALLY good. (and, let's admit it, different than my usual color schemes.) But when I went to print and start the planned quilt, the pattern had disappeared.

DRAT!

I had to come up with something else to do with all this fabric. Which didn't work with ANYTHING else in my fabric stash (except, of course, the black and gray I bought for the original quilt.) But I had decided I didn't like the gray with the orange and blue.

But then I saw this other quilt.

To be honest, I'd seen pictures floating around Pinterest before. It was interesting, using half square triangles (which was a new concept/technique for me), and maybe a Someday quilt, but I was seeing it in a different light.

I was seeing it in Orange and blue.











Keep tuned for the reveal, folks. Planned for this coming Wednesday, February 10th.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Right Yarn

Casting On

Monkeying Around