You Don't Know Our Women

I knit this chunky cabled hat last July. I found it quite easy to knit, but I wasn't sold on it. It found its way in and out of my gift bucket several times since then, migrating from there, to my winter stuff drawer and back and forth.

However, yesterday, New Hampshire got it's first (and probably only) winter storm this year (not including that storm in October.) As of this morning, You Don't Know Our Women was in my winter gear drawer, so after a momentary debate, I decided to look knitterly and wore it.

I pulled it on my head before I left the office today, and one of the secretaries, who considers herself a bit of a fashionista, saw it and exclaimed,

"Well, you're looking rather chic today."




Me? Chic? Who'd've thunk?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting On

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around