Casting On

Well, I was wrong. I wasn't able to post anything until now. I was going to write a review of a book I recently finished, The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, but time got away from me. So instead, I'll save that review for when I finish the sequel.

The 2012 Summer Olympics have begun, and oddly, I have not been able to tear myself away from the TV. I'm not sure I'm able to follow what's happening, but I've been watching.

I was able to finish a project I had under deadline, which is blocking now, so I cast on the first project planned for the Ravellenic Games- the Noro Bias Scarf.

I'm using Studio June Sock Luck- colorway Black Opal. When I first saw the yarn, I was compelled to buy it because they were "my" colors- black, purple and gray.


Now I see how short the color repeats are, which may or may not lend itself to the properties of the scarf. I don't know. We'll see.

I've got another couple posts in the works. They'll be posted when I can get around to it. But in the meantime, enjoy the Olympics, support your team.

Comments

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around