That being said, much of my prep work or the Games is complete. I have sorted yarn with their appropriate needles, stitch markers (yes, I am one of those weird ones that coordinate stitch markers to project), patterns. All that is left is to wind the yarn- which is only necessary for two projects, both scarves. (Yes, I am aware at how crazy I am to attempt to knit two scarves in 17 days. Even if I am on vacation for 7 of them).
The projects I am planning:
- The Big Honkin' Bag. I am using some Bernat Handcraftier cotton, in blue. I am knitting this for Team Knit Alone
- Temperance. I am going to use some Knit One Crochet Too Ty Dy Socks. I am knitting this or Team Mine!
- The Noro Bias Lace Scarf, using Studio June Sock Club, also for Team Mine!
- The Saxony Scarf, using Malabrigo Chunky, for Team Knit Alone.
- spinning 8oz of BML I bought two days after I spun my first lumpy bumpy yarn.
- handdying some yarn. Not sure what colors I'm going to do- I kind of want to see how breaking black would come out. But I also have a lot of neons I want to play with.
I'm planning on making one more, possibly two more blog posts before the start of the Games. So I'll see you then.