I think I love my mailman...

... for he brings me goodies.

I just want to start this off by saying- I had the cash in my hand, I was upset, and I had a little alcohol in me. What's a girl to do in that situation? Why, go yarn shopping, of course.

I placed two orders, one for the Loopy Ewe, and one with Knitpicks. I got several yummies from the Loopy Ewe- most notably my first ever skein of Madelintosh and an absolutely scrumptious skein of Alpaca with a Twist Baby Twist. My Knitpicks order contained more "toys" than yarn- although I did throw in yarn for two shawls and a cowl.

One of those toys was...





A key chain sock blocker sock! I had received the yarn in a mini skein yarn swap, and I cast on only a few hours ago- definitely the quickest sock I've ever knit! Although I have some problems with the way the pattern is written, I am definitely happy with it- and can't wait to make some more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting On

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around