A Room Of It's Own

I moved! I had wanted to post earlier, but life got in the way, as it usually does.

I'm all in, mostly settled, and I think my favorite feature of my new condo is my "hobby room."


 Here's the overall view- the view from the door. It's supposed to be the master bedroom, but really? How much room do I need to sleep? The "small" bedroom has plenty of room for my bed and my "office." Besides, I take up more room crafting than I do sleeping or studying.





The yarn stash and the "hobby closet"- it's where I keep all of my smaller hobbies- my spinning wheel and fiber, my beads, puzzles, my camera, toy and bag making supplies.



My sewing tables. The taller table has a cutting mat on it. The shelving unit
 and totes hold stuff I'm saving for the craft fairs this winter.



My bookshelves... for my books, regular and knitting and quilting, as well as a way of organizing WIPs.


My futon. For overnight guests. At least, that's my official excuse. Really, I'm the only one who has ever parked their butt on it. (My last vacation, I parked my butt on it for a solid week, getting up only to eat, go to the bathroom, and go to bed. Seriously.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting On

The Right Yarn

Monkeying Around